Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Sour Cream and Dill Chicken

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not blogging the past week (and getting behind before that) but I was at my parent's house. We are back now and I would like to try to get back in the swing of things and blog more often but we'll see how that goes. Today, I am blogging about a recipe I made with my brother for my parent's. Sour cream and dill chicken is quite easy to make. Due to my family's tastes, we left out the mushrooms. Had I been making this at my house, I would've used fresh mushrooms and I would've cut the onion soup mix in half (but my parents liked it with the whole packet).

This was very simple to make. We made it with frozen chicken breast so it took 1 1/2 hours to cook instead of an hour but it turned out great! The sauce was very easy to ladle over egg noodles (to make the prep even easier, we had leftover egg noodles to use up!) or rice. This recipe would be great to make after having mushroom stroganoff and you still have sour cream and noodles left over!

I think we all rated this a 5 out of 5. Obviously, it's not the healthiest of recipes but you can modify it to your family's tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment