Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cheesecake Brownies

Everybody loves brownies. We have tried a couple of homemade recipes but we always think that the boxed ones taste better. Some day I hope to find a good homemade recipe. In the meantime, I have found the BEST brownies I have ever tasted. I might even go so far as to say it's the best thing I have ever tasted, dessert or not. These are definitely a 10/10 but make sure you keep the milk close by because you're going to need it!

Here's the link to the recipe. I cannot recommend these enough! They are actually quite simple to make and can be made with homemade or boxed brownie mix. The cream cheese doesn't have to be softened first (although it wouldn't hurt), making it a recipe you can whip up right away. Nothing frustrates me more than when I go to make a dessert recipe and I need a few ingredients at room temp.

We had to bake ours for 55 minutes and I don't think a couple more minutes would've hurt but we were anxious to eat them! We even put them outside (in winter) so they would cool faster (yes, I am impatient when it comes to desserts..).

I will also mention that I don't know if the two pieces of foil are necessary. One for sure but maybe only use two if it doesn't cover your pan?

If you only make one thing off my blog, let it be this one! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment