Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Honey Mustard Pork Chops

Because pork chops always seem to be on sale, we have a LOT of them. We freeze them in packages of 2 or 3 (now that our daughter is eating more of our food, we actually have to account for her when I plan dinners). This makes them really easy to thaw just the right amount. I am always looking for new ways to eat them and this recipe fit the bill.

It cooks up really cook (so quick in fact, that I barely had time to finish the side dish!) and is super simple. I only cooked 2 pork chops so I tried to halve the recipe for those of you that know me, I don't really measure anything so I just made enough sauce for what looked right. I also added a little onion powder instead of onion salt. And I left out the cloves because I think they're rather...unpleasant. I served the chops with Parmesan roasted asparagus.

We loved these pork chops! David rated them an 8/10 and I rate them about a 9/10. I can't get over how quick and easy they are (common ingredients, less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish). The only thing that could make them better would be if they weren't pork chops. I'm getting kind of sick of them. But I do plan to make this again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment