Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fat Quarters

I have had a recent obsession with going to fabric stores and I like every single fabric I see! I limit myself to the bargains and clearance but I still end up with way too much with no projects in mind. I have a lot of fat quarters now in all sorts of colors and patterns and I am looking for things to make with them. I don't have a sewing machine yet but I am getting pretty good at hand-sewing. Everything I have googled though for fat quarters seems so....pointless, like just to use up the fabric itself. I like making things that have a real purpose in my life, not like pin cushions and pot holders. Yes, these things have a purpose and are cutesy but do I really need any more? I've been thinking about making bags and things with them but I don't have THAT much experience yet. If anyone has any ideas for other things, I'd be happy to hear them! In the meantime, I'll just keep collecting pretty fabric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment