Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Introductions

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a couple months now and I finally got the oomph to do today so here we are! My name is Jamie and I married David on July 14th, 2012. I had just graduated college two months beforehand with no clue what to do with the rest of my life. Luckily, my husband makes enough to support us both so I am a happy housewife. I cook, clean, bake, and have recently been teaching myself how to sew and work on crafts. I also work on our house because it's not finished yet. That's a long story but to try to keep it short: David's parent's bought the house several years ago and gutted the entire thing (walls, electrical, plumbing, etc). We decided to buy it a few months before our wedding and we worked hard enough (we are doing all the work ourselves) to get it done to the point where we have several rooms to live in but we still have a ways to go. It can be very frustrating at times but it definitely allows us to put our own style into the place.

So anyway, hopefully this blog will introduce you to some cool recipes, sewing projects, cleaning tips, construction venting, and cute stories about our mini-rex rabbit, Cocoa. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment