Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shrimp Linguine

A while ago, I found a recipe I wanted to make that called for cream of shrimp soup. Our grocery store doesn't carry this so when I found it at another store, I was super excited. However, in between that time, I lost the recipe and couldn't find it anywhere. I did find another recipe that uses the soup and was super excited to make it while my mom was here because she doesn't get very many shrimp dishes at home (my dad and brother don't like seafood). So I finally made it this past week, with a few adjustments, and it was very very good!

1 can condensed cream of shrimp (do not dilute with water or milk)
1 pound shrimp (we use the frozen kind--make sure the tails are off)
1 pound linguine (typically one box)
about 1 cup chopped mushrooms
about 2 cups sugar snap peas

Cook the noodles according to the box and your preferences. Meanwhile, in a pot on medium heat, warm up the soup, shrimp, mushrooms, and peas. Stir frequently and cook until hot and bubbling. Ladle over the noodles.

This is very very easy and really doesn't take very long to make. You can mix up the vegetables to your family's tastes. I really recommend this recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment