Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Easy Asparagus Recipes

Asparagus is very versatile and you can add it to just about anything (remember my fajitas a few posts ago?). However, I have decided the best way to eat it is roasted. You add seasonings (I like garlic, oil, and sometimes salt). Then you put it in a 9x13 pan in a 400 degree oven. Check it after 10 minutes but it may take up to 15. A thing I am going to try tonight is after I take it out of the oven, I will drizzle balsamic vinegar on top of it. Sometimes I add cheese ( usually parmesan or mozzarella) but if you do that, add it before you put it in the oven. I do have a hard time getting it to stick to the asparagus though (even when I tried cooking spray instead of oil). It just takes some work but any of these options are really good! You can do an entire pound at once and asparagus is so good for you too. These recipes are so quick and easy you can't help but buy ten pounds of asparagus next time you're at the grocery store (plus it's in season!).

Okay I hope I didn't repeat too much about my love for asparagus from my previous posts but despite the way it makes my pee smell, I am getting obsessed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment