Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Snow Again?!?!?

So I know you all probably sick of hearing about the weather here but it's MAY 2nd and we just got 6 inches of snow overnight! There is more coming today and more coming tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is my birthday and I never thought I'd have to wish for it to be snow free, not in a million years. This weather is absolutely crazy! My city's schools are even closed today! If this snow doesn't go away soon, I'm just going to get madder and madder.

Also, I'm supposed to run an event this Saturday and how can you run when it's cold, snow on the ground, and a rain/snow mix is coming down??? They obviously put the event in May so they don't have to deal with unexpected snow storms and yet, here we are! I don't know if they'll cancel it or not because who has a snow day option for May??

The even worse thing about all this is that on David's drive to work (which covers about 40 miles---insane, I know) we are the only ones with a substantial amount of snow. Everyone else is just a sprinkling or just wet. So my city and southern Minnesota are what got hit. How is that fair??

So today, Friday, and Saturday are all icky and then Sunday and Monday are supposed to be in the 70s! That's going to feel wayyyy too warm! What happened to just a regular spring with weather in the 40s-60s??? Why can't Mother  Nature just behave this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment