Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Taco Pizza

Last night, David and I got Papa Murphy's taco pizza. It was AMAZING! I used to get the taco pizza from Pizza Hut, which was equally good! It got me thinking though that you could make it yourself. It's pizza crust, refried beans (no pizza sauce..it's a taco!), cheese, and then whatever toppings you want. They vary from place to place but green onions, black olives, tomatoes, and whatever else you put in tacos would be tasty. At Papa Murphy's, they have chicken or beef with taco seasoning and that adds to the taco flavor also. If you aren't putting meat on, I would recommend mixing taco seasoning into the refried beans. I'll have to try to make it and get back to all of you.

(I am in no way endorsing Pizza Hut or Papa Murphy's. I am not affiliated with them or getting any compensation for this review. I just really like pizza!)

No comments:

Post a Comment