Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

After Housework

I am a housewife with no kids. Lots of people have their opinions about this but I think it is perfect for me because it is readying me for when we do have kids. I get lots of housework done during the day but there is more to being a housewife than just cleaning. There's cooking, caring for pets (at least in my case), taking care of your husband, etc. However, you can't work hard all day or you'd go crazy. For fun, I try to keep up  an exercise regiment that includes running (when it's nice out), youtube videos (when it's not nice out), and recently I have added free weights. I do believe that this is not just for me. Yes, it's good to be healthy and in shape but it's also prepping me for a future healthy pregnancy and it makes me feel good about myself around my husband. I also read a lot (my goal this year is to read 85 books) and work on my crafts or watch some TV (my guilty pleasure being Let's Make a Deal). These things fill my time quite nicely but I wonder what other housewives do when their work is all done or when they're taking a break. So let me know in the comments below, even if you do have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment