Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Desserts

When you think about the perfect housewife, you expect her to bake cookies or some sort of cake every day, right? Well, first of all, you would think that this would mean you have a lot of extra cookies if shes bakes every day but second of all, how does she stay skinny? I would LOVE to bake every day but I keep track of what I eat and I don't think I could log baked goods every day without feeling guilty or adding to my waistline. I know there are other desserts, such as fruits, that are healthier but I don't know about baking with them unless you do a pie, which isn't exactly healthy either. Maybe the perfect housewife doesn't eat the baked goods herself but then you would expect that her husband couldn't keep the weight off either. Any suggestions? Do any of you bake frequently?

No comments:

Post a Comment