Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Time for Spring Cleaning?

Is anyone else ready for winter to be over? It's been getting slightly warmer and sunnier here and I can't wait to be able to open the windows (it's not getting THAT much warmer yet...) and air out the house. I love spring cleaning when you get fresh air coming in the windows while you dust, vacuum, and scrub everything. Spring cleaning time is a good time to put your sweaters and winter clothes away and bring out the shorts and sandals. Things seem to stay cleaner for longer and I find cleaning in winter sort of depressing because there really isn't anywhere for the dirt to go, other than still inside your house. In the spring, you can plant new flowers and start your gardens outside. Every spring, I make a big to do list (using online lists as a guide) of everything that I want to make spotless. I usually set aside an entire weekend but this is my first time doing it in my own house so I was thinking this year, I might set aside an entire week. I know it's only February but a girl can dream right? What kinds of things do you do when you spring clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment