Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cards After the Wedding

I am finally starting to go through things from the wedding such as putting pictures in the album, figuring out what to do with all the cards, and organizing all the things with sentimental value. The thing that has been the hardest is deciding what to do with all the cards. Some of them have personal notes that seem like they would be fun to read on an anniversary, or at the very least keep. I couldn't bear to get rid of any of them so I looked things up online and didn't find many options. Most people kept their cards in a keepsake box or made them into a book. I decided to sort of make a book. We hole-punched all the cards and then tied ribbon through it (or you could put a metal ring, similar to those found in binders) and they will go on our wedding shelf. (We are currently living in one of the bedrooms, with the master suite unfinished. Once it's finished, it will have a shelf that we put all our wedding memorabilia on such as my bouquet, an invitation, and now our ring of cards). I think it's cute but I bet there are other good ideas out there. What did you do with your cards after the wedding?

(I apologize for the bad picture but you can see the ribbon and the holes. We actually used this ribbon to tie off our bouquets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment