Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wedding Card Envelopes

I had been saving my wedding card envelopes because I liked looking through them and seeing Mr and Mrs on them and having that apply to me. I decided to cut out all the titles (they vary between just our first names, Mr and Mrs, our full names, etc) and I creatively glued them into our guest book. (Our guest book had lots of extra room). I also glued in one of our invitations, our newspaper engagement announcement, and our church bulletin wedding announcement. I think it's a cute way to keep everything together. I have held onto these things for this long with a plan to scrapbook or something with them. I didn't see the point in buying a new book though when our guest book had about 4 pages out of 40 used. So now they're all together in one place. Things too big for the book (like our programs) got slide into our photo album instead. Have any of you guys done anything creative with your wedding memorabilia?

No comments:

Post a Comment