Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Living Room

Last night David and I put the second coat of paint on the living room and scrubbed the floor. This means we finally got to unwrap our couch!!! This is the most expensive, newest thing in the house right now and it is absolutely perfect! It is so comfy and we couldn't be any more excited about it. We still need trim for the living room but we are behind in trim in every room so it might be a bit. I'm working on coming up with decorating ideas though. I have a lot of fabric so I was thinking of doing those fabric covered canvases but I'm not sure what else. Also, the coffee table we had bought for the living room (on clearance at Target) isn't going to work out because our couch is an L shape with two end recliners so wherever we put it, a recliner will be in the way. We will put it in the library instead so I'm hoping that David will be willing to put it together when he gets home from work today. Our house is really starting to feel like a house. We still need some things (like kitchen table chairs, dining room table and chairs, piano, etc) but it's finally starting to come together. We can see our paint choices actually in the rooms now and they are coming to life with our stuff in them. I know I already posted about how I have a house because our living room and dining room carpet came out and all that but this is so real now. It's worth all the stress and work from the past year (how long I've been working on the house). I love my house!


(sorry no picture but I've had problems posting pictures lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment